Thursday, June 11, 2009

decisions.

i think being indecisive is the absolute worst feeling to have.
ever.

i'll probably feel different later on in my life.
but right now, the absolute worst feeling i have is indecisiveness.

it makes me want to scream.
LOUD.

and the saddest part about feeling indecisive is that you are taking God's job from Him. you are telling him, HEY! Lord! Creator of the universe! I don't trust you, so i'm going to try and decide everything in my life on my own, and inevitably fail miserably.

what is that? i don't know.

but even in all of this, i have hope.
i have hope that i am going to learn from feeling this way.
and i have faith that God is working in my life.
slowly but surely, i will find the right path and move forward.


i may feel indecisive and totally lost, but my faith burns bright inside me.
and that part is pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. what a pain free will is.
    I would rather have you indecisive, however, than headstrong in your own way. I think that is when the big 'screw you' is said to God. Keep your cautious heart, but with the intention of cultivating it into one that will easily bend to His plan after you have been diligent enough to seek it.
    You are on the right track lady.

    ReplyDelete